PTCL DSL CS GAMING SERVER SUPPORT FORUMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I would luv to help you guyz out :D

+4
dude.fuzer
| M O S |
THE GODFATHER
BrA!nz
8 posters

Go down

I would luv to help you guyz out :D Empty I would luv to help you guyz out :D

Post  BrA!nz Fri Oct 19, 2007 3:32 am

Hellow, okie so you already know me, I have just joined your community and want to help you guyz make something out of it, i have been admin and moderating a gazzillion of sites before and i know all forums scripts ranging from ipb to vb to phpbb2 n 3 to smf Very Happy u name it and its on the list here...... I can even help you guyz improve your servers quite a bit Smile as i know alot of server tweaks and plugins that will get your server blazing at maXXXXX...... I have used all amx, amxmodx , adminmod Wink and have even successfully installed CPL pro config and plugin server Very Happy:D:D

FURTHERMORE if you guyz ever need free hosting for your forums with no ads and NO limitations what so ever, than let me know cause i have my own domain and site ready for ya CHEERS Cool check it out here www.incrediblewebz.com

So do let me know it you guyz are interested.... Rest is assured

BrA!Nz

BrA!nz

Back to top Go down

I would luv to help you guyz out :D Empty Re: I would luv to help you guyz out :D

Post  THE GODFATHER Fri Oct 19, 2007 3:50 am

LOLZZ BRAINZ IS HERE i cant believe it Very Happy:D:D
THE GODFATHER
THE GODFATHER

Back to top Go down

I would luv to help you guyz out :D Empty Re: I would luv to help you guyz out :D

Post  | M O S | Sat Oct 20, 2007 12:44 pm

Hey Hey Hey ....

Brainz ..Wow soO its yew .. well well well .. lets C wat happens now when brainz is here .. affraid
| M O S |
| M O S |
Forums Gangster

Back to top Go down

Post  dude.fuzer Wed Jul 29, 2009 6:17 am

cannot connect to mater server to retrieve server list, can anybody help me in getting master servers list.

Neutral

dude.fuzer

Back to top Go down

Post  madserv Sun Aug 02, 2009 12:47 pm

lol mr topic creater ur website link is not working... do check

and can u tell me how i should make my own dedicated server..

thansk.

madserv

Back to top Go down

Post  scarface[R]AJPU[T] Sat Aug 22, 2009 11:01 pm

hey how do a person become a admin of ptcl cs server coz i wud like to become one..............and ptcl shud remove sxe frm one server coz im using vista 64 bit so sxe does nt work on this version of windows so how can play online while i have no sxe installed??????????????? Crying or Very sad

scarface[R]AJPU[T]

Back to top Go down

Post  Baba Mon Oct 05, 2009 12:00 pm

i hv a problm, i've tried lots of tyms adding ip in favourites bt it doesnt work and i dnt get any server list Crying or Very sad

Baba

Back to top Go down

Post  rIZ Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:49 pm

same here, some servers are added some cant be... like this newly posted server ip isn't working for me Rolling Eyes

Micro Net Online Gaming Server {221.120.225.195:27015}

I've installed this patch to my cs 1.6: cs16patch_full_V21.exe

any ideas?
rIZ
rIZ

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum