PTCL DSL CS GAMING SERVER SUPPORT FORUMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CounterStrike Source Request(Pakistan,s Online gaming is in)

3 posters

Go down

CounterStrike Source Request(Pakistan,s Online gaming is in) Empty CounterStrike Source Request(Pakistan,s Online gaming is in)

Post  shayan93 Thu Jun 10, 2010 1:59 am

Pakistan,s online gaming is in trouble because Ptcl users are having high ping in linkdotnet,worldcall and wateen Gaming server in response to this issue PTCL user are looking to change their network to micronet because there are 2 servers of micronet and micronet users are having normal ping in all server .This is also a warning to ptcl that they should launch their won Counterstrike Source servers other wise they will loose approximatley 200 users who play CounterStrike Source because there is lack of PTCL CounterStrike Source Servers .If Ptcl cant launch servers they should atleast solve the ping issue on linkdotnet and braintel .If u guyz want server u can contact me And my clan Gurus we provide servers to isp Our clan name is Gurus.

shayan93

Back to top Go down

CounterStrike Source Request(Pakistan,s Online gaming is in) Empty Yeah PTCL is about to be tested

Post  mza1987 Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:54 am

To PTCL authorities have you guys ever heard of CRM(customer relationship model) if yes then kindly apply it to your company, think what your customer really needs? from past one year Pakistani gamers are urging the need of PTCL counterstrike source server. Now that all other server fails due to ping issue PTCL users have only one hope that is to have ptcl own gaming server. Believe me guy making ptcl server is not a hard job, it will facilitate many PTCL users.

IF ptcl needs any help from me and my clan Defenders we are ready to help for free, we have 2 years of experience in making and managing counterstrike source servers.

Regards::
In game nick [Defenders][MZA]-clan leader
Muhammad Zeshan Afghan
IT-Engineer
Cell:+923454096837
Email:zeshan_afghan86@yahoo.com

mza1987

Back to top Go down

CounterStrike Source Request(Pakistan,s Online gaming is in) Empty LDN Server's Ping is Fixed for Lahore Ptcl users

Post  shayan93 Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:57 am

LDN is fixed for lahoris but what about karachi and other cities fix it too ass soon as possible

shayan93

Back to top Go down

CounterStrike Source Request(Pakistan,s Online gaming is in) Empty It is not fixed

Post  mza1987 Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:20 am

bro LDN is DEAD now...........there is no ping fix n it willl never be fixed

mza1987

Back to top Go down

CounterStrike Source Request(Pakistan,s Online gaming is in) Empty Re: CounterStrike Source Request(Pakistan,s Online gaming is in)

Post  soulful Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:12 am

I hope PTCL admins to introduce CS:S servers for Pakistan...........

soulful

Back to top Go down

CounterStrike Source Request(Pakistan,s Online gaming is in) Empty Re: CounterStrike Source Request(Pakistan,s Online gaming is in)

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down