PTCL DSL CS GAMING SERVER SUPPORT FORUMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Updates

3 posters

Go down

Updates Empty Updates

Post  Power Ptcl Tue Oct 09, 2007 6:05 am

Dear Users,
Server is not be available for sometime because some updates and new plugins are installing in the server.Any help regarding to entry to the server can be freely asked in help and support forums.
Thank You
Power Ptcl
Power Ptcl
Admin

https://ptcl-dsl.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Updates Empty css

Post  spider Fri May 13, 2011 4:39 am

server chiyeay css ka..

spider

Back to top Go down

Updates Empty HOW TO BECOME A ADMIN FOR PTCL?

Post  maven Fri May 25, 2012 4:17 pm

Asalam o Alaikum to all admins there SIR iam a regular player for PTCL and I want to be an Admin for any one of the servers I want to ban "server band karnay wala baba" person as soon as possible THIS GUY KEEPS ON CLOSING SERVERS VIA HACKS AND NO ADMIN IS THERE TO TAKE ACTION AGAINST HIM I want to be an Admin to any one of the server and want to teach him a lesson by BANNING HIM FOR ATLEAST A WEEK give me a rcon for 2 to 3 servers and tell me the payment for rcon I will pay if I CANT BE THE ADMIN then any active ADMIN FOR GOD'S SAKE START VISITING SERVERS there are loads of such people even sxe-injected is useless against them and BAN "server band karnay wala baba" as soon as possible of give me the rcon I WILL DO IT FOR U,,,, Evil or Very Mad
maven
maven

Back to top Go down

Updates Empty Re: Updates

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum